All RPS schools will have a 2-hour early dismissal on Friday, January 27. Please note that we do not have extended day programming on early release days. School will resume for students on Monday, January 30.
To make payments online, please click here to access HMES online system payments (OSP) portal. There will be a very small service fee applied. This online option is available 24/7. Please follow the directions below to complete the online payment.
1. After accessing the HMES Online portal, click Elementary
2. Click Henry Marsh, III
3. Select the applicable event listed
4. Add to Cart
5. For Field Trips - Include the Student's Name
6. Check Out
We would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of our early dismissal and transportation changes policies.
1. Students in need of an early dismissal should be picked-up no later than 2:15 pm. Please have your ID ready when you enter the office. Our office staff is here to assist you. Please be courteous and patient as we are working as fast as we can to get your students.
2. If your student has a transportation change, please email your child's teacher or send a note to the school with your student no later than the morning of the change. We will not be able to make transportation changes over the phone.
Thank you for your continued support and assistance.
All RPS schools will have a 2-hour early dismissal on Friday, January 27. Please note, there is no extended day programming on early release days. School will resume for students on Monday, January 30.
Starting January 2, the Lit Limo is hitting the road! View the Winter Lit Limo Schedule to plan your visit.
Our revised 2022-23 calendar is available for downloading! Click here to access PDF versions in English, Spanish, and additional languages.
Join the RPS team in teaching, leading, and serving with love next year! We're thrilled to offer sign-on bonuses and paid training for select positions. View our current job openings and apply today!